In line with the ever-evolving situation and government advice, we’re transitioning our classes online.
From our opening in 2008, Yogasara has offered a welcoming space to the Bristol yoga community for the practice of yoga and the healing arts. Our classes offer the opportunity to reconnect with yourself, strengthen the physical body, calm the mind and live more from the heart. We believe these practices are are needed now more than ever.
All classes on the timetable now have an online info section. Classes can be booked through Paypal via the link provided or through MoveGB. If paying by Paypal we ask for payment on a sliding scale:
- £8 – not been affected financially by recent events
- £6 – earnings impacted moderately by recent events
- £4 – earnings impacted significantly by recent events
- FREE – at the discretion of each teacher for those that have been severely negatively impacted by recent event. Please get in touch with the teacher by email with some brief details of your situation.
Classes can then be joined using the Zoom link provided. Some tips on using Zoom:
- All you need to join us live is access to the internet, plus a tablet, computer or phone.
- If you are using a phone you will need to down load the Zoom App. On a tablet or computer the link we send to you will take you directly to Zoom.
- You can choose to join with video (so the teacher can see you) or without video
- You will join the class muted but please unmute if you need to talk to the teacher or your fellow students.
- Make sure you have a clear space to practice in and any props easily to hand.
- Teachers will be giving verbal cues with demos as much as possible.
See you online!