In-Person Class Guidelines
Yogasara provides a sanctuary for the practice of yoga, a place to recharge, revitalise, and re-energise yourself for your life. We want you to feel safe and relaxed practising in our studio. Please read below to find out what you need to do when attending classes.
- Please book online to save your spot.
What to Bring
- Please bring your own mat and any other equipment you need – if you haven’t then no problem, you can use a mat/blocks from the equipment cupboard.
- Please get changed at home if possible and bring minimum items to the studio.
- Please bring your own water bottle as there will be no glasses available at this time.
- Please use hand sanitiser (or wash your hands in the sink) when you enter the studio.
- At the end of class, please clean any Yogasara mats/equipment with mat spray.
- Paper towels for drying hands / wiping mats are to the right of the sink, please dispose of these in the bin directly beneath.
- Both indoor and outdoor toilets are available to use at all times (ask the teacher if you’re not sure where these are).
If you are sick with any of the symptoms below, we ask that you please don’t come to class. It is important to isolate whilst resting at home & feel better soon.
- High temperature
- A new, continuous cough, note that if you usually have a cough, it may be worse than usual
- A new, loss or change to your sense of smell or taste
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Abnormal fatigue
- Muscle or body aches
Head to our Bristol homepage for more details.