Terms and Conditions
Our terms and conditions are below, please make sure you read and understand them before purchasing anything or booking a class.
Yogasara reserves the right to alter and amend our timetable as needed. You will be informed of any changes to classes you have booked.
- Cancellations can be made up to 3 hours before your class.
- All cancellations will be refunded in full within 14 days of cancellation.
- If booking using a class pass then the class pass usage will be returned to your account.
- Class passes are valid for in-person classes only. They cannot be shared, transferred or extended.
- 5 class passes are valid for 125 days from the date of first usage. 10 class passes are valid for 185 days from the date of first usage.
- If we need to close and stop our studio classes due to changes in government guidance then we will extend your class pass expiry so you have ample time to use this when we re-open.
- Class passes are non refundable.
Workshops + Courses
The following cancellation policy applies to bookings for courses and workshops through our online booking system.
- Up to 28 days before start date: Full refund
- 14 to 27 days before start date: 50% refund
- Less than 14 days before start date: No refund unless the workshop is full and your place can be filled from a waiting list, or you are sick/injured/pregnant. Any other refunds due to extenuating circumstances are at the discretion of Yogasara.
For all refunds we will apply a £15 admin fee.
If we cannot run the workshop due to COVID-19 we will give the option for a full refund or to postpone your booking to a later date.
Assumption of the Risk and Waiver of Liability Relating to Coronavirus/COVID-19.
The novel coronavirus, COVID-19, has been declared a worldwide pandemic by the World Health Organization. COVID-19 is extremely contagious and is believed to spread mainly from person-to-person contact. As a result, Public Health England recommend social distancing and the national government have, in many locations, prohibited the congregation of groups of people.
Yogasara CIC and all teachers operating from the studio premises have put in place preventative measures to reduce the spread of COVID-19; however, Yogasara CIC and all teachers operating from the studio premises cannot guarantee that you will not become infected with COVID-19. Further, attending classes at Yogasara studio could increase your risk of contracting COVID-19.
By signing this agreement, I acknowledge the contagious nature of COVID-19 and voluntarily assume the risk that you may be exposed to or infected by COVID-19 by attending Yogasara studio and that such exposure or infection may result in personal injury, illness, permanent disability, and death. I understand that the risk of becoming exposed to or infected by COVID-19 at Yogasara studio may result from the actions, omissions, or negligence of myself and others, including, but not limited to, Yogasara CIC directors, employees, agents, representatives, and all teachers operating from the studio premises.
I voluntarily agree to assume all of the foregoing risks and accept sole responsibility for any injury to my myself (including, but not limited to, personal injury, disability, and death), illness, damage, loss, claim, liability, or expense, of any kind, that I may experience or incur in connection with my attendance at Yogasara studio. On my behalf, and on behalf of my children, I hereby release, covenant not to sue, discharge, and hold harmless Yogasara CIC, its directors, employees, agents, representatives, and all teachers operating from the studio premises of and from the Claims, including all liabilities, claims, actions, damages, costs or expenses of any kind arising out of or relating thereto. I understand and agree that this release includes any Claims based on the actions, omissions, or negligence of Yogasara CIC, its directors, employees, agents, representatives, and all teachers operating from the studio premises whether a COVID-19 infection occurs before, during, or after participation in any class or other event at Yogasara studio.